Primary Services

Other Services


Home Printing Services

Printing Services

Printing is handled by the University’s Managed Print Services (MPS) group.  The KSoC IT staff do not have administrative access to their printers and cannot resolve issues.  If you have a technical issue please contact MPS via their online form.  If you have questions about the balance on your UCard or are a TA (printing exams) please go to our front office in MEB 3190 or email  .